Thursday, July 14, 2011

HELP>>>Should i be sorry for my friend?

Well yesterday me and my 2 friends walked down 2 Walmart, and both of them got a fish there. I knew one of my friends, Gillian, would get in trouble because I knew her mom would be so mad. She was, but she didn't make her get rid of the d@mn fish (i think they let her do everything). Well, 2day I went to Gillian's house, and she was crying because her fish wasn't moving. We realized that the fish had a bloated stomach because she fed it WAY too much. She already has 2 dogs, and her own guinea pig, which she NEVER takes care of (poor thing). She just lets it sit in its own filth for weeks, and never feeds her. At Walmart, she was supposed to buy her guinea pig bedding, but instead she bought the d@mn fish for $2.(ikr) Well, the fish is now dead(i really don't give a crap), but Gillian is really sad,(though shes most likely going to get another one soon) I don't think she should get another one because she can barely take care of herself. Should I feel sorry that the fish died, or should I not because it's really her fault?

No comments:

Post a Comment