Thursday, July 14, 2011

What do I do about this guy I like?

So there's this guy I like; let's call him Fred, so Fred and me met last year, where we both really liked each other. But he never asked me out (if this is important, I was the most popular girl in my class) so now it's the next year, and he's really popular and I'm n that circle but not the most popular so I learned from one of Fred's friends that he likes a friend of mine; let's call her Sarah; So I asked him about it and he said he was dared to do it. But I learned from another friend; let's call her kate; that he told her he actually did like her, and all my friends are saying that. But I still REALLY like Fred; he hasn't asked Sarah out yet but he supposedly will; another time I heard him say "I dont think I wanna ask her out, but that doesn't mean I don't like her." and don't tell me to getover it because I've tried that. So should I tell him that I like him or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment