Monday, July 18, 2011

My Internet is slow and I need my parents to understand that?

Okay I am getting fed up what this my Internet is so slow I can't even explain it.My speed is .50 Mbps half of 1 Mbps I went to speedtest.com.I also do a lot of online gaming with my Xbox 360 and PS3 and I download a lot of stuff to.So my parents don't understand that our internet is slow and I need help persuading them to upgrade our Internet we have have the money capable of doing but my parents are not understanding I told them that are Internet is slow but they think it's perfectly fine.So someone Please Help me I am Serious I Need help persuading them.I am always watching YouTube videos and it takes like ten minutes to load a 3 minute video!Lastly when I download a huge file thats like 200MB I have to download it overnight when I sleep I think that's crazy that I have to do this So Please Help ME

No comments:

Post a Comment