Monday, July 11, 2011

I have NO idea what to do with my life?

I'm 22, jobless, and just failed out of college, I live with my girlfriend of 2+ years and I have absolutely no idea what to do with my life, I feel lost all the time and am not particularly good at anything as far as I know, the only thing I know is that I want to see the world, traveling is the only sense of fulfillment I've ever had but I doubt it's going to help me much right now, from age 16 to like 19 my life was great and I had a lot of fun but now I feel like the best is over and the rest of life is just going to be boring and meaningless, I used to go to concerts, travel, and see my friends constantly but it feels like every little thing that used to bring me happiness is gone now. I feel like I'm missing something and that I'll never find it, I just want to find out what I'm good at, preferably travel the world and to be happy again, I'm not suicidal or anything but I'm just fed up with how my life currently is, the 9 to 5 isn't for me at all, it's like I feel anchored down if I have a job, which I've never had one I enjoyed or could really even tolerate. I'm not lazy I'm just having trouble finding myself and what I might be good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment